BAB- Emmissary of Rapture WIP BAB- Emmissary of Rapture WIP

Hah

This is inspiring.

blackattackbitch responds:

I glad to hear that, but I'm worried a song like this might be inspiring in a bad way....

hmm....

[CG] - Kaleidoscope (Loop) [CG] - Kaleidoscope (Loop)

Great loop

I really like your melodies, they just compliment each other so well.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Thanks :)

New rock song in progress New rock song in progress

Once I -

Get past the really obvious digital drums + bass guitar to hear the actual riffs and such, it's really good. I don't normally listen to rock, so don't quote me on this, but those are some sweet lead melodies.

nunyabizness responds:

Glad you liked it. It was just a song idea, I'm hoping to find the right mesh of melodies to make this into a full song.

Dreamscape Forrest Battle WIP Dreamscape Forrest Battle WIP

If it were -

To be longer, it would definitely go well with a flash/game. Great job creating the dreamscape, with the minimalistic use of instruments as it dissipates it's still pretty powerful.

WrenchTime responds:

Hey, thanks! Yeh, I'm gonna make it longer. This was more of an experiment, or preview, than anything. I can already think of how I can make it better...

Prison Horror Movie Prison Horror Movie

Effective -

I could imagine this work perfectly with the kind of description you provided, if it were to be made into a flash.

The effects are pretty awesome, I still can't wrap my head around the radio stuff (fading in and out with static).
GG

fizzypop2 responds:

Thanks. It's mostly an effect test with some new equipment.

If you want, PM me about what you mean with the radio static.
If you were talking about near the end where it fades in with static and has random mumbling, it was just a filler to make it seem a little more interesting.
If you meant just after the creepy two toned laugh, that's just about 3 or 4 people screaming into a microphone. But it was very full of treble, unfortunately didn't catch that when recording.

Everything that wasn't guitar was 100% vocals. Even the static was just a voice with an "AM Radio" effect on it.

Brightly Lit Brightly Lit

It's not terrible -

It just lacks any real direction/drive.

Airship Travel Airship Travel

Shame

I wish it was longer, it has a great up-beat vibe to it.

lanky21 responds:

Thanks Brod! I may go back and work on this some more. Keep checking back, and take a listen to some of my other stuff if you get a moment. Keep rockin'!